Dr. Rollan Roberts II
The Prompting is a faith-based, non-profit crisis management organization devoted to helping professionals, entrepreneurs, executives, and companies build a worthwhile legacy. We specialize in creating high growth companies, corporate turnarounds, global branding product launches and helping people turn pain, loss, struggle, addiction and relationships into a strong legacy.
Recognized as “Top 100 Most Influential Floridians” of 2015 by Insight Magazine, Dr. Roberts is the co-founder/CEO of The Business Battleground with Peter Lowe (founder of the Get Motivated Success Seminars) and is an internationally-renowned, best-selling author, CEO and TV personality. He has led several global, high growth companies (including serving as CEO of the Hoverboard company – the single hottest global consumer product of 2015) and has a record of creating viral global brands and the fastest growing companies in America.
Dr. Roberts has been a featured Keynote Speaker at Harvard University, an advisor to the Top 20 Startup companies in the world (in Menorca, Spain), an economic, trade, crisis, and branding strategist to world governments, a Commencement Address speaker, Adjunct Professor in International Business, Entrepreneurship, and Marketing/Branding for Belhaven University, and hosts Entrepreneur Workshops for universities, schools, and economically-challenged communities.
In addition to being a private pilot, he holds a Doctorate degree in Global Business and Entrepreneurship, holds two patents, author of 4 best-selling international books on business and entrepreneurship, was a state Senate candidate in 2012, provides counsel to high profile individuals and corporations, and continues to educate and inspire leaders and entrepreneurs through CEO Huddles and hosting the semi-annual CEO Cruise.
Some notable accomplishments are as follows:
- Recognized as “Top 100 Most Influential Floridians” of 2015 by Insight Magazine
- 2012 Candidate for Montana Senate
- Holds Doctorate in International Business & Entrepreneurship
- Holds a Masters in Business Administration
- Turned around 29 year old company in 90 days (1st growth month in 15 years)
- Fifteen+ years of senior level executive/CEO management experience
- Author of 4 best-selling books – available in bookstores worldwide
- Featured in movie,The Journey, with Brian Tracy and Bob Proctor – released December 2010
- 7-disc Audio Series entitled The Big Fish: Why Deals Don’t Close & What To Do About It
- 7-disc Audio Series entitled Building a Champion: How to Triple Your Income & Influence through Personal Excellence
- Exclusive CD entitled Training 1st Generation Success: Breaking the Chains of Poverty in One Generation
- Served on the Board of Directors for MLM International Association
- Served on Education Committee for Direct Selling Association
- Served on the Board of Directors for Junior Achievement of NW Florida
- Served on the Leadership Council of Covenant Hospice
- Contributes to Economic Development Councils of multiple communities
- Significant Global Business Expertise
- Solid vertical experience in direct sales, education, telecom, technology, financial services, and healthcare