Dr. Rollan Roberts II
The Prompting is a faith-based, non-profit crisis management organization devoted to helping professionals, entrepreneurs, executives, and companies build a worthwhile legacy. We specialize in creating high growth companies, corporate turnarounds, global branding product launches and helping people turn pain, loss, struggle, addiction and relationships into a strong legacy.
Recognized as “Top 100 Most Influential Floridians” of 2015 by Insight Magazine, Dr. Roberts is the Founder/CEO of Roberts & Lowe (with Peter Lowe, founder of the Get Motivated Success Seminars) and is an internationally-renowned, best-selling author, CEO and TV personality. He has led several global, high growth companies (including serving as CEO of the Hoverboard company – the single hottest global consumer product of 2015) and has a record of creating viral global brands and the fastest growing companies in America.
Dr. Roberts has been a featured Keynote Speaker at Harvard University, nominated for the Central Command Civilian Task Force with the Department of Defense, an advisor to the Top 20 Startup companies in the world (in Menorca, Spain), an economic, trade, crisis, and branding strategist to world governments, a Commencement Address speaker, Adjunct Professor in International Business, Entrepreneurship, and Marketing/Branding for Belhaven University, and hosts Entrepreneur Workshops for universities, schools, and economically-challenged communities.
In addition to being a private pilot, he holds a Doctorate degree in Global Business and Entrepreneurship, holds two patents, author of 4 best-selling international books on business and entrepreneurship, was a state Senate candidate in 2012, provides counsel to high profile individuals and corporations, and continues to educate and inspire leaders and entrepreneurs through CEO Huddles and hosting the semi-annual CEO Cruise.
Some notable accomplishments are as follows:
- Recognized as “Top 100 Most Influential Floridians” of 2015 by Insight Magazine
- 2012 Candidate for Montana Senate
- Holds Doctorate in International Business & Entrepreneurship
- Holds a Masters in Business Administration
- Turned around 29 year old company in 90 days (1st growth month in 15 years)
- Fifteen+ years of senior level executive/CEO management experience
- Author of 4 best-selling books – available in bookstores worldwide
- Featured in movie,The Journey, with Brian Tracy and Bob Proctor – released December 2010
- 7-disc Audio Series entitled The Big Fish: Why Deals Don’t Close & What To Do About It
- 7-disc Audio Series entitled Building a Champion: How to Triple Your Income & Influence through Personal Excellence
- Exclusive CD entitled Training 1st Generation Success: Breaking the Chains of Poverty in One Generation
- Served on the Board of Directors for MLM International Association
- Served on Education Committee for Direct Selling Association
- Served on the Board of Directors for Junior Achievement of NW Florida
- Served on the Leadership Council of Covenant Hospice
- Contributes to Economic Development Councils of multiple communities
- Significant Global Business Expertise
- Solid vertical experience in direct sales, education, telecom, technology, financial services, and healthcare